They’ve purchased your product or retained your services. Congratulations! Now how can you use content to demonstrate your partnership with them in ensuring their success?
When it comes to ensuring your customers’ success, email is one of the most important tools in two ways:
- You can use a series of emails to “onboard” customers with how-to content that gets them started and keeps them going.
- Email newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with your latest product or service developments, as well as any new content (like white papers) you feel customers may benefit from.
Audit: $50/email or $75/newsletter
Newsletter template design: $350
Newsletter content: 3 months: $750| 6 months: $1500| 12 months: $2500
Email campaign content: $250/email | $100/landing page
In addition to inviting new leads, white papers rely on your organization’s subject matter experts to provide technical depth to your product or service offering as customers use it. Use white papers to:
- Offer perspective on a legal or technical process that your product or service improves in some way.
- Give existing customers a different perspective from the way they originally thought of your product or service.
- Demonstrate a solution to a specific problem.
Technical Report Review
A customer trying to recover from a major security incident or investigation doesn’t need distractions. While you want to get a report to them in minimal time, an ambiguous report could actually add time if your customer doesn’t understand what they’re reading.
Contact me if you need a second pair of eyes on your technical reports. Under NDA, I’ll proofread for minor errors and edit for major ones, including:
- Clarity of interpretations and conclusions to non-technical audiences
- Logical structure and flow between sentences, paragraphs, and sections
- Grammar, spelling, and punctuation